Guitar

I love hearing guitar licks, especially the melodic ones. Oh yes, usually I like them in “duel” with synthesizers. Here is a list of guitar licks that I like:
  • Roine Stolt in Kaipa’s “Leaving Horizon” (@ 7’10″)
  • Jay Graydon in many songs, eg. in “Walk in the wire” (from his own album, Airplay for the Planet). Actually, anything with Jay Graydon is fine by me.
  • Procupine Tree in “Arriving somewhere but not here” (@ 4″01″ and beyond)
  • Rothery (Marillion) in many songs (I will pick some later on)
  • Of course Eddy Van Halen (in “Jump” or even “Right Now“) is classic
My current guitar heroes are:
  • Roine Stolt (Flower Kings, Transatlantic)
  • Rothery (Marillion)
  • Jay Graydon (session guitarist)
  • Daryl Stuermer (sometimes with Genesis)
  • Lee Ritenour
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang Guitar di blog Segudang Informasi jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini di web browser anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :